1.18.2008

i'm a newbie...

Hello hello.

So here I am. I made a blog. I have no idea how this whole thing works, but I am going to give it a go. It is a bit odd writing my first post...and I am not sure really how to start. So, I guess my best bet would be to explain why I am here.

Ok, so actually I have no idea. I guess really just post and publish links, artists, art, culture, blabble, this, that, design and everything else that I think people should know about. About friends who are artists, events going on around me, what my friends have to say. Whatever. I can't say for sure what it will all be about. But I am sure some of it will be pointless rants from me....I apologize in advance.

And Vlad and Stanley. Vlad and Stanley are names that my friend Kelly and I had given ourselves after a long and stressful day at work...while talking in some french/german/irish concoction of an accent and pretending to be at a portrait studio getting "glamour" shots done. I know it makes no sense, but we laughed so hard that day that we will both remember it. And now Kelly has moved to Montreal (miss you xo), and Kelly will be joining in on blogging fun. And hopefully Kelly will post some things that "give her a hard on" from over on the other side of the country.

So till later....
cheers.


carey and kelly
(aka vlad and stanley)
contemplating the newest issue of Lucky.

1 comment:

Kelgriffy said...

I think your blog is the prettiest blog I've ever seen. I also think the French toast (or pain dore) that I made this morning, using leftover baguette, was, um...schwing!

Love,
Stanley