1.18.2008

Remember my dear, I can smell a lie like a fart in a car.

When I went to bed last night, all I could think about was the movie Pump Up The Volume. I was slightly obsessed with that movie when I was younger. Obsessed. I don't know how many times I have seen it. I am also a proud owner of a copy of the movie on VHS. Oh, VCR's how I miss you so.....

But all this talking into perhaps dead air has made me feel like a female modern day version of Mark Hunter (aka Christian Slater). So, in tribute to the movie which rocked my adolescent years...here are a few of my favorite quotes care of "Hard Harry".

Talk hard, I like that. It's like a dirty thought in a nice clean mind.

Guess who? It's 10 o'clock, do you care where your parents are?

I'm dedicating this unusual song to an unusual person who makes me feel kind of... unusual.
[plays "Why Can't I Fall In Love?"]

Eat your cereal with a fork and do your home
work in the dark.

Sigh.....xo carey.

No comments: