3.04.2008

treuth or consequenses

The following is an email I just received from my dad, who is currently driving through the states with my mom, bro and sis-in-law. The following is what happens when you give a lap top to a 70 yr old, who can hardly read without his glasses, continues to lose his glasses, doesn't give a rats ass about spelling or punctuation and is stuck in some "flea bag" hotel in the middle of nowhere.

it is 130 mon pm and we are in tucson we had a pretty goo d trip except we ran into a storm in denver. we could only drive 30 mph. drove like that for 5 hours. traffic was pretty good for the most.it was very very windy on the road first night stayed at cheyenee. 2nd night was at treuth or consequenses. in some flea bag hotels. rick was in charge of hotels but he got them cheap with his hotel cards. saved a lot of cash. big semi flipped in front of us . rick has a room , but i ma still waiting for mine . the guest was suppossed to be out by now but wont leave. he wants to satay another day what the hell!!! they are going to get me another even better room hopefully. i will send email update on room.

by

I do have the oddest family, but they are still pretty cool in my books.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so did he get a better room? don't leave me hanging.

Carey Shaw said...

for those inquiring minds....he did get a better room. and knowing my dad, he managed to get it as cheap as possible.