4.22.2008

Earth Day, Danny Seo and National Geographic...

Well....so it turns out that it is Earth Day. Happy Earth Day, Earth!

I am not going to list off the million things that I did today that was earth-friendly. Because.....I did drive my car today, I had take out (in what I am sure was not an earth friendly container), and I am sure I did some not so friendly other things.

But...I did recycle a bunch of crap, was conscious about turning the lights off (OK, I actually didn't even turn them on), and tried to learn a few more tips that I can do everyday. I am learning, I am learning!

So, if you happen to be in the same boat as me...and pehaps not the most up on what is good for our old earth...here are 2 links that float my boat.

Danny Seo....Green Living Expert Danny Seo's eco-friendly and crafty ideas for everyday living (and I might have a weeee little itty bitty crush on him).

+

National Geographic's Green Guide....duh. And it is where I found this cool little tool that lists off some tips everyday...just look over there to the right and down. Fun!

enjoy
xo carey

No comments: