5.03.2008

Hotel suite here I come!!!

So, it is my birthday. I am 31. And all I have to say is that I have the best friends EVER.

You see, I have a huge obsession with hotels. I LOVE staying in them. Love love. And this aftenoon, I found out that my peeps booked me into a juccuzi suite at the fancy pancy hotel here in Regina. BEST PRESENT EVER!!!! So, they take me over to the hotel room...it's huge...it's decorated for me...there are treats for me in the bathroom...snacks in the fridge...and all my favorite magazines waiting for me. I don't deserve this. Sigh....

Did I mention I love my friends...
xo carey



This is where I am going to read my mags and take a nap.



This is where we are going to drink and have shits and giggles.

This is where I am going to have the best tub ever.
This is where I might work out. Maybe.

No comments: