12.08.2008

i heart my jammies.

I just need to take a moment, and talk about my new favorite thing. That is, my new favorite thing, for this week.

When I was about 18 or so, I had this pair of striped men's pajamas. And I loved them. They were warm, comfy, and just plain old awsome. They are still in my box of things I can't quite throw away. Although I think I am missing the bottoms. No idea how I just lost just the bottoms.

So, anyway. On Saturday I decided that my Halloween themed pajamas are out of date, and I needed a new pair of pj's. I was looking through the women's stuff, and everything was just dumb. Stupid designs, too frilly, and just blah. Not my thing. So I headed over to the men's department, and low and behold...all my lovely memories came flying back. I picked up a nice pair of flannel plaid pj's. And they were $13. You can't beat that.

Since then, all I can think about on my way home...is getting into my new jammies. I LOVE THEM! Even though I wake up sweating, since it is a bit too warm for flannel right now...I don't care. I have found my perfect winter outfit. I am even wearing them right now. And, if I ever grow a penis, I have a built in opening already in place. Now, who can beat that!

xo carey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you!